EKO Cam Technology on the Bear Divergent EKO allows let off customisation to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90% let off).
Contraband Strings feature BCY X99 string material, braided Halo Serving for increased string durability and SonicKnots for increased bow performance.
Bear Divergent EKO is lightweight and versatile with 4.1 lbs mass weight and 30″ axle-to-axle.
It’s all in the details. When it comes to the final product, the finishing details set Bear apart from any other bows on the market. At Bear, every bow is thoughtfully designed and constructed using the highest quality materials. A great fit and finish are what transforms shooting any bow into shooting a legendary bow.
Hydrographics, built for performance, finished for stealth.
Bear takes pride in the bows they build and understand it’s the final details that can take the bow to the next level. That’s why Bear has installed an in-house hydrographics dipping machine in their Gainesville, Florida, USA facility so each bow that’s dipped, lives up to the legendary Bear standards. This state-of-the-art machine automates the dipping process and removes the element of human error, giving your bow that perfectly polished camo finish that helps keep you concealed while out in the bush.
- Each bow is hand prepped by cleaning and removing surface debris to reduce pattern bubbles
- Base coat paints are specifically formulated to be used in conjunction with the designated camouflage pattern to meet the specified colour standard
- The camo pattern is placed on top of the water and sprayed with an activator, adhering the print to the bow for a strong, long lasting bond
- An industrial grade dipping arm lowers the bows into the water using a steady, consistent dipping motion ensuring a precise submersion with every dip
- After the dipping process is complete, each bow is touched up by hand and thoroughly inspected for the highest quality final product
Contraband Strings – strings this good should be illegal. String Technology on the Bear Divergent EKO.
- X99 Bowstring, eliminates creep, highly resistant against abrasion and fast string performance
- D97 Bowstring, extremely durable string with low creep and fast string performance
- Halo Serving, made from tightly braided HMPE for extreme durability
- BCY 2X Serving, fits snugly into wheel tracks and covers areas on strings and cables needing protection from abrasion
- SonicKnots are essential in eliminating string vibration and noise at the point of origin
- Speed Nocks increase performance and speed while reducing vibration
EKO – Equalized Kinetic Orientation
Introducing Bear’s most revolutionary and highest let off cam system yet, the EKO Cam System. This innovative new technology allows you customise the let off to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85% or 90% let off with three simple adjustments) without sacrificing performance. Upon drawing back with the EKO Cam system, you’ll feel a smooth transition into a deep valley before hitting the rock solid back wall at up to a 90% let off, allowing you to comfortably hold at full draw, no matter how long it takes your prey to come into sight without compromising your shot.
Adjustable let off without impacting draw length
- The EKO Cam system offers a full range of adjustability without sacrificing performance
- All draw length adjustments can be made without the use of a bow press
- Perfect cam synchronisation eliminates cam lean
- Cam lean is eliminated through the entire rotation
- Each cam will echo the other, resulting in consistently accurate arrow flight shot after shot
Right on track. The EKO Cam System utilises an all new 3 track modular 2 cam system to create an Equalised Kinetic Orientation for perfect cam synchronisation with every shot. Each track is designed to help eliminate cam lean while producing precise, consistent performance.
Spiral cable track. As the cable pay load goes up, the Spiral Cable Track moves the cable load closer to the centre of the cam to prevent cam lean.
With looks and features like this, the Bear Divergent EKO deserves a higher price tag.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 338fps
- Weight ranges 45-60lbs, 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length ranges 26″-30″. Please specify draw length
- Brace height 6.5″
- Axle to Axle 30″
- Mass weight 4.1lbs
- Let-Off 75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%. Please specify let off choice
- EKO Cam system with DrawDial modules – rotating modules that adjust to each individual shooter without using a bow press. Offers a super smooth draw cycle while keeping speed and accuracy
- Limbs Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs for proven power to evenly distribute the load across the entire limb surface to optimise geometry for extremely efficient performance
- Strings and cables – Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY X99 strings and cables – eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Shockwaves limb dampening system eliminates shock and vibration
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in RealTree Edge. Also comes in Veil Alpine, Veil Stoke, One Nation Midnight, Iron and True Timber Strata which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
A bow of exceptional value and performance, Bear Divergent EKO demands your attention.