A new take on a versatile all-around alpine boot, this insulated model’s design balances flexibility with durability, and excels in both hiking comfort and climbing performance. The Fit Wing features allows for easy ankle articulation, making it ideal for heavy backpacking trips as well as for mixed climbing. Automatic crampon-compatible. Durably waterproof/breathable.
- Construction: Board Lasted – Cemented Sole
- Upper Material: Mountaineering Split Leather/Microfiber
- Lacing Hardware: Open and Closed Hooks
- Additional Hardware 2: Roller Eyelets
- Lining: GORE-TEX
- Sole: VIBRAM® Alp Trac® Ice
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Insole: Insulate Pro
- Midsole: Low Profile DuraPU®
- Resoleable: Yes
- Stabilizer: Hard Winter
- Last: LOWA Alpine
- Upper: Mountaineering split leather/Microfibre
- Lining: GORE-TEX®, PrimaLoft® 400 gr.
- Stabiliser: Hard Winter
- Midsole: Guida Pro PU with TPU insert.
- Crampon Compatibility: Automatic crampon-compatible
- Weight: 1740g/pair
- Colour: lime/black