The Stoke is the most advanced youth bow ever created.
It’s powered by the same highly efficient Crosscentric cam and AVS technology utilised in Mathews’ flagship Halon series to provide unmatched performance and consistent accuracy.
At just over 27 inches axle-to-axle with speeds up to 314 feet per second (IBO speed at 30 inch draw would be 344 fps), this bow is compact, lightweight and offers young archers top-of-the-line craftsmanship.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 344fps
- Weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 23″-29″ & Half Sizes 23.5″-28.5″
- Brace Height 5.625″
- Axle to Axle 27.25″
- Mass weight 3.78lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressor deadens vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black, Yellow, Lost Camo XD and Stone. Please specify colour required.
Feel the future. Get a Mathews Stoke today. High performance and top craftsmanship for young archers.