Trophy Taker’s popular SmackDown PRO has undergone a transformation for 2016. Improvements include a new windage and elevation adjustment system and a cosmetic overhaul to ensure that the rest is as sleek and compact as possible without compromising toughness. The new adjustment system makes tuning and locking down the rest a snap and the new look adds a nice touch to any bow package.
Hard core bowhunters will be happy to know that Trophy Taker did not let some fancy contours compromise their commitment to durability. The 100% metal rests utilize a stainless steel launcher and axle that pivot inside super smooth dual bearings. The custom rubber overmolded ring complete with built in launcher dampeners makes this the quietest fall-away on the market. The quick and easy cord length adjustment, and easily installed limb locator tie offs make this rest a dream to setup and tune.
Full capture fanatics will appreciate a containment ring that utilizes a flexible rubber flap to guard the ring opening and capture the arrow once it is pushed through the flap and into the ring. SmackDown PRO Series rests can be configured for attachment to the upper limb, lower limb or up cable. As always, Trophy Taker’s PRO Series rests are backed by an unconditional lifetime warranty. Be sure to visit your local archery retailer and put PRO Series rests in action on your hunts this year.
- Stainless steel launcher and axle that pivot inside super smooth dual bearings.
- Can be configured for attachment to lower limb, upper limb or “up” cable.
- Backed by Trophy Taker’s unconditional lifetime warranty.
- Full capture containment ring with one-way rubber loading gate.
- Super quiet custom rubber overmolded ring.
- Built-in launcher dampeners and other silencing solutions.
- Quick and easy cord length adjustments.
- New Limb Locator rope attachment system.
- 100% metal construction.